Jump Back to the Action:
ActivStars Karate News
BROWN AND BLACK BELT TESTING
Must pass pre-test.
$75.00 Brown Belt Test
$100.00 Black Belt Test
What to Bring:
You are required to bring the signed pre-test form to Brown/Black Belt testing or you will not be allowed to test.
The signed pre-test will act as your invitation to the testing.
Spectator Rules of Conduct:
- No toddlers or infants allowed inside the building.
- No food or drink allowed inside the building.
- No talking in the stands during the test.
- Parents cannot communicate with students while testing is taking place.
- Students who are testing are required to stay in their assigned area. Students cannot go to parents in the stands.
- Parents cannot approach the board during the test. All board decisions are final.
- Any questions should be directed to the moderator or your instructor after testing.
Kids benefit in big ways from our programs
"We love the different levels, and our star looks forward to each semester where she gets to learn something new. Pom tryouts were a nice touch."
"The best thing any young cheerleader can do to get ready for their school’s cheerleading tryouts."
"Big emphasis on teamwork and fun, which you don’t find in many programs. Thank you for being so inclusive."